ACTIVE DURING WINTER
Experience an active winter in the Tyrolean mountains and make your winter holiday a true winter fairy tale.
The ski resorts in the Achensee region are truly a dream for all winter sports enthusiasts and nature lovers. Enjoy dreamy snow-covered winter landscapes and breathtaking panorama.
- Ski resort in Achenkirch - 27 kilometres of slopes
- Ski resort in Pertisau - 14 kilometres of slopes
- Ski resort in Maurach - 14 kilometres of slopes
- Top highlight: AIR ROFAN - the sky glider flies into the depths at 80km/h
- Skiing areas in Steinberg and Planberg / Wiesenlifte in Pertisau approx. 1 km of slopes for families and beginners
Hit the slopes of the Rofan and Karwendel mountain ranges in a big way… Glide through the glittering snow while cross-country skiing or race downhill while tobogganing. And if you fancy some popular, but somewhat more extreme sports, you can also let off steam while snow-biking or snow-kiting.
Those who want to be active in sports and enjoy the beautiful nature to the fullest could do a lot worse than try out the numerous winter hiking trails, cross-country ski runs, toboggan tracks, horse-drawn carriage rides and routes for snowshoe hiking. Even more extreme sports such as snow-biking or snow-kiting can be experienced in the region.